USB Mouse with X

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some troubles configuring Debian on an iMac. The
instalation was just fine, but I can't get the mouse to work under X. It
work fine in console mode, with gpm (I using /dev/usbmouse). I've tried
every protocol I found suitable in XF86Config, but it still don't work
(The X starts nice, but the mouse pointer don't move).

Another question... what can I use to configure the X in Debian PPC?
I couldn't find XF86Setup nor xf86config.

Thanks in advance,
        Alexandre Brasil