Re: Migrating developers-reference to salsa

Hi Bill,

thanks for the hint.

So I’ve created a Developers Reference Editors group on the model of the Policy
Editors and pushed the Alioth repo for developers-reference there [0].
Might be overkill to have a group for a single package but it’s easy enough to
move if required.

I’ve made Hideki Yamane and Lucas Nussbaum co-owners of the group on Salsa as
they were identified as uploaders of the package.

If no one shouts I’ll update the Vcs-* fields and ask for a sponsor to upload
the changes.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/dev-ref-team/developers-reference

Cheers,
--