Re: Add already existing `vim-python` virtual package to list of virtual packages

Víctor Cuadrado Juan <me@viccuad.me> writes:

> I've noticed that the existing `vim-python` package is not in the list of
> virtual packages maintained at [1].

> Please, consider adding it to the list. I propose the following description:

> Miscellaneous
>  vim-python              a compatible vim editor that can run python addons

Could you please file this as a bug?

I'm a bit confused about the difference between vim-nox, vim, and
vim-python and what vims are available in the archive that do not satisfy
vim-python, so if you could include that information in the bug as well,
that would help.