Processed: rsyslog: is priority important, depends on packages with priority extra

> unmerge 758231
Bug #758231 [debian-policy] override: init-system-helpers: admin/important
Bug #758233 [debian-policy] override: init-system-helpers: admin/important
Disconnected #758231 from all other report(s).
> retitle 758231 rsyslog: is priority important, depends on packages with priority extra
Bug #758231 [debian-policy] override: init-system-helpers: admin/important
Changed Bug title to 'rsyslog: is priority important, depends on packages with priority extra' from 'override: init-system-helpers: admin/important'
> reassign 758231 rsyslog 8.2.2-3
Bug #758231 [debian-policy] rsyslog: is priority important, depends on packages with priority extra
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-policy' to 'rsyslog'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #758231 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #758231 to the same values previously set
Bug #758231 [rsyslog] rsyslog: is priority important, depends on packages with priority extra
Marked as found in versions rsyslog/8.2.2-3.
> severity 758231 serious
Bug #758231 [rsyslog] rsyslog: is priority important, depends on packages with priority extra
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
> retitle 758233 cron: is priority important, depends on package with priority extra
Bug #758233 [debian-policy] override: init-system-helpers: admin/important
Changed Bug title to 'cron: is priority important, depends on package with priority extra' from 'override: init-system-helpers: admin/important'
> reassign 758233 cron 3.0pl1-124.2
Bug #758233 [debian-policy] cron: is priority important, depends on package with priority extra
Bug reassigned from package 'debian-policy' to 'cron'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #758233 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #758233 to the same values previously set
Bug #758233 [cron] cron: is priority important, depends on package with priority extra
Marked as found in versions cron/3.0pl1-124.2.
> severity 758233 serious
Bug #758233 [cron] cron: is priority important, depends on package with priority extra
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
> quit
Stopping processing here.

758231: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=758231