Re: [PROPOSED] moving the menu hierarchy into debian policy

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:
> * You need to put commonly accessed menus as close to the root as possible.
>   That's why the XShells menu is right on the root, because we know people
>   start more xterms than anything else.

Would it be possible to implement drag&drop for menus? If you find an
entry to deep down the structure, you drag it further up and if its to
near the root, you drag if further down. Also some insert and delete
would be needed.

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin

PS: Well, all you WM coders out there, start coding. :)