Re: gnome-pilot

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 05:14:18PM +0000, Sergio Brandano wrote:

> >$ dpkg -S pi-source.h
> >libpisock-dev: /usr/include/libpisock/pi-source.h
>
>  I get the following:
>
> <root@maya> [~]
> --> dpkg -S pi-source.h
> dpkg: *pi-source.h* not found.
> <root@maya> [~]
> -->

Install libpisock-dev, then remove config.cache in your gnome-pilot
directory and try again.

The error you originally got should be fixed in this version of
gnome-pilot. If not, let me know - I originally wrote the fix, and
would like to know if it is faulty.

I've posted an intent to package gnome-pilot, but I don't think it has
enough functionality to put it into potato before the freeze. I'll put
together a package and make it available from my web site soon.

Peter