Re: Membership Ping 2017: Results

Damyan Ivanov:

> Maybe if you omit the "cme format" step for these packages, but
> add a "wrap-and-sort" step and the end, the net result will be
> minimal (e.g. removed maintainer).

That was a great idea, thanks! It turns out that those packages
don't actually use wrap-and-sort either, it seemed so because
they're using 1-space indent for folded lines but they're not
actually sorting the values.

I'll see how many of those packages there are and then decide
how to proceed.

> I think there is a lintian check that will sound the alarm ("No
> human maintainer"?). As long as potential uploaders run lintian,
> we're safe.

I guessed that this was the case. Thanks for confirming.

Cheers!
Alex