Re: packaging of rex in Debian

On 03/19/2015 05:48 PM, Axel Beckert wrote:
Hi Alex,

Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
I think rex is good enough. or rex-orchestration is you want to spell out that
rex is an orchestration tool.
... rex-orchestration sounds better, because ...
rex-orchestration sounds good, but I think it is way to long.
What about rexify ?
Doesn't sound that bad, especially if the project is associated with
that name.

ok, than I go with rexify if nobody else has other ideas.

  www.refixy.org is the site of the project.
I assume you meant http://www.rexify.org/ :-)

Yes, thank you! now you see why "-orchestration" looks long for me :)

		Regards, Axel

Best regards,
Alex