Re: Introduction nacho

Hi!

(Cc'ing you as I want to make sure you get the reply and don't know if
you are already subscribed):

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 06:36:45PM +0100, Nacho leon wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I would like to introduce myself and hopefully join the team.
> My alioth name is iva-guest.
> I decided to join the group because I want to contribute building the
> RT::Extension::SLA package rather than send an RFP.
> I hope to learn enough along the way to help with other packages too.

Welcome! I just added you to the pkg-perl alioth project group. In
case you do not know it yet, see our Welcome page in the Debian
Wiki[1]. In case of questions please feel free to ask here on the list
or on IRC in #debian-perl.

 [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome

Regards,
Salvatore