Re: Plans for Catalyst in Wheezy

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 09:46:34PM -0600, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,

Hi there,

> 1. rebuild all reverse {build-,}dependencies of libcatalyst-perl
>    against 5.90015-1 to check if it breaks anything new [Jotam Jr.]

This is the list of reverse {build-} dependencies for libcatalyst-perl and the build status against libcatalyst-perl 5.90015:

libtest-www-mechanize-catalyst-perl [Build clean, FTFBS bux fixed]
libmojomojo-perl [Failed, needs review]
libcatalystx-simplelogin-perl [Build clean]
libcatalystx-leakchecker-perl [Build clean]
libcatalystx-injectcomponent-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-view-tt-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-view-petal-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-view-component-subinclude-perl [Failed, needs review]
libcatalyst-plugin-unicode-encoding-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-plugin-smarturi-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-plugin-scheduler-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-plugin-log-dispatch-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-modules-perl [Failed, needs review]
libcatalyst-modules-extra-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-model-cdbi-perl [Build clean]
libcatalyst-engine-psgi-perl [Pending]
libcatalyst-engine-apache-perl [Pending]
libcatalyst-devel-perl [Pending]
libcatalyst-controller-actionrole-perl [Patch needed due to Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole merge]
libcatalyst-authentication-credential-http-perl [Pending]
libcatalyst-actionrole-acl-perl [Patch needed due to Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole merge]
libcatalyst-action-rest-perl [Pending]
gitalist-common [Pending]
ciderwebmail [Pending]

I'll continue with this later :)

> 2. have 5.90014-1 migrate into testing (by requesting the removal of
>    libcatalyst-controller-actionrole-perl from the archive)
>    [gregoa, do you want to follow-up on the Conflicts you declared?]

I think that in some point we should remove libcatalyst-controller-actionrole-perl from the archive ...

Kind Regards!
Jotam