Re: [Debian Perl Group Policy] Proposal for the debian/copyright handling: Should follow copyright-format 1.0

gregor herrmann wrote (06 Jul 2012 16:40:20 GMT) :
> He said we cold ask for a symlink latest->1.0 or similar through the
> policy and www teams, but I don't think it's worth the hassle.

> So I'm fine with either ...

The benefit for us would be small IMHO,
so if it had been easy for them, that would have been worth it,
but given it seems like it's not easy at all,
I suggest we forget about it -- they probably have, on their plate,
stuff that would be more useful for the project as a whole.