Re: Joining the Perl Team

Hi Robert--

On 11/16/2011 10:46 PM, Robert James Clay wrote:
>    My name is Robert James Clay and I would like to join the Debian Perl
> Group;  my Alioth account is jame-guest.

We're happy for new members, thanks for asking!   Your introductory
e-mail gave a decent broad-strokes overview, but was puzzlingly short on
details.  Can you identify which specific modules you're interested in
at the moment?  which package you maintain in debian?  which modules
you'd like to consider packaging in the future?

I'm not asking you to commit to specific work, but it would be nice to
learn more about your interests and focuses so we know more about you.
Even just a concrete list of modules you care about would be helpful.

Regards,

	--dkg