Re: libgtk2-perl 1.230

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:56:39 +0200, Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:

> In looking for the reasons for #590453, I wonder why we have the
> unstable branch of Gtk2-Perl
> packaged since the beginning of the month. Surely we should have Gtk2
> 1.222 and Glib 1.223, which are the latest stable branches from the
> end of May?

I guess because uscan told us about the new version without
mentioning if it's "stable" or something else :)
(And nobody of the people working on it noticed warnings or
considered them dangerous enough to refrain from putting it into
unstable ...).

Thanks for looking into this problems!

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #190:  Proprietary Information.