Re: libauthen-tacacsplus-perl

On 01/06/2008 11:39 AM, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:
You should built the packages against unstable always, you can use a
pbuilder and when building with svn-buildpackage use the
"--svn-builder=pdebuild" version to test it.

Don't put Build-Depends versions because you don't use unstable and
can't test it, use the pbuilder to test the package please.

I didn't see this email and replied to Gregor's - I build for unstable with pbuilder, but also built on older debian versions since I use them in production. Thanks for the svn-buildpackage option that works nicely.

I already made a commit, just superficial changes and built ok in clean
sid_x86 and sid_x86_64 environments ;-)

Great, thanks! I think perl >= 5.8 is fine - that covers Sarge (and I really do need to get those Woody boxen upgraded).

--
Warm Regards,
Michael Shuler