libmail-spf-query-perl 1.999.1-1 prepared for upload; Improved Subversion guide

I wrote:
> I have prepared libmail-spf-query-perl 1.999-1 for upload (it is
> lintian-clean and tagged in svn).  If someone finds the time, please
> upload it.

There's now yet another release ready for upload: 1.999.1-1

> [...]  Also, I see that the pkg-perl group's Subversion guide[1]
> (/website/subversion.pod) has a gap in the description of how to upgrade
> to new upstream versions.  Having learned today how that works, I
> volunteer to fill in that section if nobody objects.

First, I rewrapped and cleaned up subversion.pod.[2]  Then I made the
following substantial changes[3]:
  * Filled in the missing parts and section 6 for upstream upgrades.
  * Don't explain implicit tagging using `svn-buildpackage --svn-tag`, as
    tagging is already explained in section 5, "Tagging and Releasing".
  * Explain how to make svn-buildpackage lintian-check the built package.

I however don't have the slightest clue how to install an updated
subversion.html to the actual website -- I most likely don't even have the
needed privileges, so someone else will have probably to do it.

Julian.