Re: uploaded libmath-numbercruncher-perl

I will check on the sleep command and get back to you.

Carlo

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Joachim Breitner wrote:

Hi,

Package looks fine, I added myself to uploaders.

You might consider removing that sleep command, no need to waste our
time.

It was not clear whether you wanted an upload right away, so I didn't do
it.

Joachim