Re: Suggestions for Outreach team process/administration

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 7:16 PM Abhijith PA wrote:

>  * Like other Debian announcement mails, outreach announcement should have
>    a sign. I understand that some of the team members are non DDs

I think it would be appropriate for these folks to become Debian members.

>  * I could only find latest announcement[1] in debian-project and debian-
>    outreach mailinglist. Debian project have many official[2] (and
>    partially, I think twitter[3] is such) communication channel.

Please note that Twitter is definitely not an official communication
channel. Debian micronews is the official communication channel that
is equivalent to Twitter and posts from it are automatically sent to
Twitter and other places.

https://micronews.debian.org/
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/micronews

--