Re: [GSOC][Easy-GnuPG] Willing to help out as co-mentor

On 23/03/18 10:29, T K Sourabh wrote:

> I want to help mentoring for porting and distributing EasyGnuPG
> project, currently in bash, to python using the GPGME library[5]. I am
> quite proficient in python and am well versed with its various
> technicalities accompanied with python.

Thanks for taking an interest in mentoring

I would be interested to know your thoughts about the different roles
and possibilities for PGP setup in the Clean Room project[1], the
Easy-GnuPG project[2] and the Wizard project[3], whether any code can be
shared, etc.

If any other mentors or students want to comment on that it would also
be welcome.

Regards,

Daniel

1.