Re: [GSOC 2018] Discussion regarding selected project idea

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 6:32 PM, Ashwin Samudre <capnoi8@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am Ashwin Samudre, a pre-final year CSE undergraduate from Pune, India. I have been contributing in the open source for past few months and the learning experience has been amazing. For the GSOC'18 I would like to work with the Debian community.

After going through the project ideas for Debian project, I started working on the application tasks for the project 'Install freedombox in a container' and have completed one of the tasks and working on another too.

I would like to know if I could discuss the overall scope of the project and get some help in creating a proposal for this project idea to complete it during thie GSOC 2018.

Sure. I have sent you an invitation to join this team on GitHub:
https://github.com/orgs/docker-scripts/teams/freedombox-applicants
After joining start a short discussion describing yourself, your skills,
and why you would like to work on this project.
Then we will continue the discussion there (regarding the application tasks
and other details).

Thank you.

Thanks for your interest.