GSoC 2016 Week 9 - 12 : Android SDK Tools in Debian

Hello,

In this last weeks, my focus was on "a package to install them all" ! :D

First, since there are multiple google-android-platform-*-installer packages
I created a package to generate all these binary packages (23 packages in total:
from platform-24 to platfrom-2) since they share many multiple things
(install/remove procedure, debconf.. and so on) the package called:
google-android-platform-installers[1].

Then idea then was to create script to be able to generate and create installers
packages; since the packages keep updating and it's easy to miss these updates.

At first, I created a python script[1] for the package that provides all the
google-android-platform-*-installer packages:
google-android-platform-installers[2]. The script parses repository-11.xml file,
and then updates every binary package if needed, and generate new ones if they
are available and all of them work with the same generic Makefile.

After, I enhanced the script more to handle google-android-ndk-installer[3].
The script updates the package always to latest upstream version available
at repository-11.xml

After this, we pushed this even further: embedding the debian files and the
python script into a single source package called google-android-installers[4].
The idea is that not only google-android-platform-*-installer packages share
same installing/working structure, but actually all the
google-android-*-installers! so let's create a package for all of them !
First I embedded google-android-platform-installers with the script, then
I added google-android-ndk-installers, google-android-sdk-docs-installer[5] and
finally google-android-m2repository-installer[6] (by adding parsing addon.xml to
the script too).
The version of the source package is generated from the latest generation time
indicated in the XML files converted to Unix time, and the script indicates if
changing the script version is suggested.

Meanwhile, I kept updating all the uploaded google-android-*-installer packages
to the latest versions, and I added the multiple PO translation files that we
received (German, Portuguese, Indonesian, Czech and Dutch) to these packages.

PS: I had few days break because my regular computer broke down (graphics
card died) so had to require a new one, which I had so difficulties to make it
work properly.

[1]: https://github.com/Aallam/debian_google-android-platform-installers
[2]: https://github.com/Aallam/google-android-installers-scripts
[3]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools/google-android-ndk-installer.git/