Processed (with 1 error): clenaup #2

> reassign 1018750 libreoffice-common
Bug #1018750 [libreoffice] libreoffice crashes at start if package libreoffice-nlpsolver is missing
Bug reassigned from package 'libreoffice' to 'libreoffice-common'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #1018750 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #1018750 to the same values previously set
> forcemerge 1005832 1018750
Bug #1005832 [libreoffice-common] Dependency on libreoffice-nlpsolver should be tighter
Bug #1018750 [libreoffice-common] libreoffice crashes at start if package libreoffice-nlpsolver is missing
Merged 1005832 1018750
> retitle 1005832 broken libreoffice trigger and /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions missing; libreoffice fails to start when last extension is removed (/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions being a 0-byte file)
Bug #1005832 [libreoffice-common] Dependency on libreoffice-nlpsolver should be tighter
Bug #1018750 [libreoffice-common] libreoffice crashes at start if package libreoffice-nlpsolver is missing
Changed Bug title to 'broken libreoffice trigger and /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions missing; libreoffice fails to start when last extension is removed (/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions being a 0-byte file)' from 'Dependency on libreoffice-nlpsolver should be tighter'.
Changed Bug title to 'broken libreoffice trigger and /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions missing; libreoffice fails to start when last extension is removed (/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions being a 0-byte file)' from 'libreoffice crashes at start if package libreoffice-nlpsolver is missing'.
> Failed to set the title of 1005832: failed to get lock on /srv/bugs.debian.org/spool/lock/1005832 -- Unable to lock /srv/bugs.debian.org/spool/lock/1005832 Resource temporarily unavailable.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

1005832: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1005832
1018750: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1018750