Re: Processed: tags 780253 - wontfix

Hi,

Thanks very much for your various updates! Very much appreciated, I don't
have time for this...

But...

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 05:30:10PM +0000, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
>
> > tags 780253 - wontfix
> Bug #780253 [src:libreoffice] libreoffice-writer: LibreOffice has no support for Google Drive
> Removed tag(s) wontfix.
> > stop
> Stopping processing here.

Why? I mean, it will never be fixed as long as the gdrive things are a secret.
And we still don't and can not supply them.

(Yes, I know configure says
checking for Google Drive client id and secret... set
checking for Alfresco Cloud client id and secret... set
checking for OneDrive client id and secret... set
....)

Regards,

Rene