Re: Processed: tags 646809, 703143 pending

Hi,

----- Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> a écrit :

> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 03:04:58PM +0100, Stéphane Aulery wrote:
> > I think these bugs are not specific to Debian and already corrected.
> > I tested on another system and another version, it works.
>
> Thanks for looking and trying.
>
> > This is my test on Debain to confirm that is waiting.
> > If it is not a good way to use it, I remove the flag.
>
> Well, "pending" has the meaning that a fix is in the local copy/git/whatever
> and needs to be uploaded (or is uploaded and needs approval.)
>
> If the bug is already gone pending is wrong but the bug should be closed
> (ideally versioned).

Ok. I will remove "pending" tag. If I test and the bug is not in :

 - stable, testing, unstable
 - or testing, unstable
 - or unstable only

Can I estimate it was fixed even though I cannot really prove it?

LibreOffice has evolved alot and it's not easy.

Regards,

--
Stéphane Aulery