Re: Help with unremoved files after purge

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 02:55:41PM +0200, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
> So do I need to call any trigger after extracting the files to this place? I've
> seen none in voikko.

No, the trigger reacts on a change to /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions.
dpkg calls the trigger then, you don't need to.

> Voikko also installs the OXT under /usr/share/voikko, does this make sense?

No, it doesn't:
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/amd64/libreoffice-voikko/filelist

It does it exactly as what I outlined in my previous mails.

Even openoffice.org-voikko hasn't:
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/amd64/openoffice.org-voikko/filelist

What on earth are you checking?

> The old package was accessodf, the new one is libreoffice-accessodf, is there a
> transition needed?

Well, you need to make sure people who installed accessodf get
libreoffice-accessodf, so you might need a transitional package. Or you don't
care as accessodf was never part of a stable... I just want
libreoffice-acessodf. The transition is your job - when you do stuff
without following examples....

Regards,

Rene