Re: libmspack's debian/

Hi Stuart,

> Usage of libmspack in OpenOffice would be internal, rather than as a
> library dependancy. As long as the legal requirements of the LGPL are
> respected, and the library API in mspack.h is used rather than direct
> linking to internal functions, I have no problem with embedding
> libmspack in other software.

Yes, in fact when done, I will send you msfontextract.c which will include the
temp.c you sent to me and will use the mspack.h approach for your approval.

It will be a very simple command line utility that takes the name of a single
*.exe (self-expanding cab archive file) and unpack it while lowercasing the
name into the destination_directory

msfontextract  exe_cabinet_file  destination_directory

It will be a slight modification of cabd_md5 with the caprip stuff done at the
beginning.

I'll send you somethign when I have it working for you to okay.

Kevin