new Spellcheck packages

Hi Jerome,

I wanna let you know that I updated my -spellcheck-de-* packages and
uploaded them to Debian (now waiting together with the other packages
in queue/new).

I've put them for you on my people.debian.org website.

The source package is avaiilable with
deb-src http://people.debian.org/debian/openoffice.org/new-spellcheck-for-jerome ./
in sources.list and
$ apt-get source openoffice.org-spellcheck.de

Anyway, I want you to fix the bugs we have in common too (changelog)
and send me the files (.orig.tar.gz, .dsc, .diff.gz) and then I can look over
them.

Do you want me to upload them to unstable, too?

Ah, BTW; please change your debian/control to the following:

Maintainer: Debian OpenOffice Team <debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org>
Uploaders: Jerome Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>

Regards,

Rene
--
  .''`. Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73