Re: [dev] Somethhing failed with rsclexx.h

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 10:09:29AM +0100, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
> Does anyone a has a hint, what happend here? What is yyparse__Fv? I
> couldn't find it in the OO-Source-tree?

It looks like a mangled name to me.  So you probably need to be suspicious
about yyparse instead.

You mention you need build help on the webpage.  I have an i386 machine with
sufficient specs available to do builds if that helps, and maybe later alpha.

What do I need to do to get a source tree?  The last .diff I can see from
you is from 8th Feb.  Do you have anything more recent?

Chris
--
Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany
Yahoo:hagga12000 ICQ:36940860 MSN:chris.halls@nikocity.de