Re: [dev] Problems to build OO641c on debian-unstable

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 21:09, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> I'm working on packaging OO for debian.
> But I have some problem, with bison and yacc.
> The problem in idlc is fixed by a patch in discuss-openoffice ML.

This is a bison 1.30 or 1.31 problem.  The file naming rules have
changed in the new version.  Use bison 1.28 copy if you can find it.

If you want to solve the problem the filename .yxx must change or the
generation of the bison must change.  repeat the bison command once with
-d once without.

Goodluck KenF