Re: Package octave-statistics 1.6.0 FTBFS

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2023-06-17 13:18]:

Le jeudi 08 juin 2023 à 15:54 +0200, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :

The remaining BIST failures in octave-statistics are related to graphics, four of them with this error message:

     !!!!! test failed
     set: "cameratarget" must be finite

and six of them with this one:

     !!!!! test failed
     setappdata: H must be a scalar or vector of graphic handles

The problem may come from the way the BISTs are run in dh_octave_check.

I made the upload.

Thanks !

Actually I could not reproduce your BIST failures related to graphics (I even dropped dendrogram-bist-no-subplot.patch that you added, which is not needed in my build environment).

There must be something weird with my build environment. I will check it.

I increased more test tolerances for passing the BISTs on amd64 and i386. I expect there will be more of these on other architectures, we’ll see.

The build succeeded on all official architectures.

Best,

Rafael