Re: Next OCaml transition: 4.14.x

Le 18/09/2023 à 13:32, julien.puydt@gmail.com a écrit :
Note that my opam-debian-switch workflow ignores most of Coq packages
(except coq itself), since you take care of them with your own
workflow.

Hmmm... I take care of them but some do depend on OCaml more directly
because they have an OCaml lib used in a Coq lib (aac-tactics comes to
mind, but I'm sure there are others), and I would rather have those
checked for breakage early rather than late.

In any case, I will recompile all packages in Debian (including Coq ones) with the new OCaml before asking for a transition slot.

My workflow is mostly manual using the tools from dh-coq (not shipped
in the binary package, by the way), so it's not foolproof -- I'm right
there in the middle!

Same here.

For Coq packages there's a transition to coq 8.18 and a transition to
ssreflect/mathcomp 2.0 coming... I won't have to work on it before a
few weeks though.

OK.

Cheers,

--