Re: pushed prooftree changes

Hi Hendrik,

On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 05:19:46PM +0100, Hendrik Tews wrote:

> I imported the new upstream version and updated the packaging for
> prooftree. The new upstream contains a few new features and makes
> prooftree ready for Coq 8.5.
>
> Could somebody have a look, comment and/or upload?

Thanks for your contribution. I don't know prooftree and cannot test its
functionality, but everything concerning debian packaging looks fine.

Just some nitpicking concerning debian/rules : you might want to
remove the comments at the head of the file. Also, in case the clean
target has to remove extra files you may just put them into debian/clean
(see dh_clean(1)).

However, we are currently in a soft freeze, that is no new upstream
versions of packages will migrate into testing. In fact, it was too
late for that already when you pushed your changes to the git. This
means that sid should for the moment stay clear of uploads that will
not be able to migrate to stretch, in order to allow for emergency
upgrades through sid when necessary.

I can sponsor an upload to experimental, though. In order to do so,
can you please revert the changes on the master branch, and port them
to the branch experimental/master, and change in debian/changelog the
distribution to "experimental" ? The same holds a priori for hol-light,
which I didn't have the time to look at yet.

Cheers -Ralf.