Re: Monitoring OCaml transition to 3.11.0

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 08:26:41AM +0100, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> IMHO, it might be a good idea to ask a binNMU for these packages anyway,
> just to be sure it compiles everywhere with the new OCaml (and not just
> stumble on a FTBFS later when we don't expect it).

Agreed, but potentially pointless to do that right now, better to wait
for the end of the transition (if not in testing, at least in
unstable). Given that buildability in testing is not ensured anyhow,
it is better to verify it when the situation is a bit less in flux
than now.

... still the question on how you can be exempted from OCaml
dependencies is open.

Cheers.