Re: ocaml-autoconf patches

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 08:45:27PM +0100, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> I have a small patches concerning ocaml-autoconf attached to this mail.
>
> It just adds CHECK_PROG_OCAMLBUILD.

I don't understand why we need a new macro for this. ocamlbuild is now
legacy with the OCaml distribution, I think it makes sense to check
for it directly in AC_PROG_OCAML, which already checks for most
executables of the OCaml toolchain.

Going that way we can clutter less the API and also be more coherent.

If there are no objections I'll skip your patch and implement what I'm
proposing directly in ocaml-autoconf Git.

Cheers.

> ps: sorry for the non-debian relative noise

Yeah, I know you were pointed to it, but discussing ocaml-autoconf
here is a bit of an abuse of this list, in the future we should better
take it privately, or possibly create a mailing list on the forge.