testing OCaml 3.11: help needed

Hi all,

I would like to try out OCaml 3.11 in Debian as long as we have a
beta, and of course before the official release. It would boil down to
update the current packaging (now in git) for the new upstream
version, build the package, (maybe upload to experimental,) and
finally try building against it some of the classical core packages of
our dependency graph (findlib, pcre, ...).

Unfortunately, I'll be away until next Wednesday for work, and will be
unable to do that before coming back.

Anybody else is willing and have time to do that, maybe this week-end?

TIA,
Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
Dietro un grande uomo c'è sempre /oo\ All one has to do is hit the right