please upload latest version of approx

I have merged my development branch of approx into the trunk and would
like a DD to upload it to the archive, please.

I've bumped the major version since it's significantly different from
version 1: it now uses ocamlnet and separate curl subprocesses instead
of ocaml-http and ocurl.  It seems to be pretty robust, works with
secure APT, fixes most of the open bugs, and no longer depends
(directly at least) on libssl, which is in transition anyway.