Re: [xavier.leroy@inria.fr: [Caml-list] Objective Caml 3.07 final release]

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 05:26:04PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 05:03:09PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 04:33:14PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Just uploaded lablgl 0.99-16, but i guess you need lablgtk too. Do you
> > > need lablgtk1 or lablgtk2 ?
> >
> > Ehm .... both :-)
> >
> > Please also check that lablgl install its META file (try "ocamlfind
> > query lablgl").
>
> Ok, both are there now, and i will soon upload mlgtk too (do we really
> want to keep it). And yes, the META file is there, the problem was that
> i copied it to the lablGL directory, but this directory did not yet
> exist, as i created the symlink only later. Fixed now.

Ok, i built, tested and uploaded to p.d.o all my packages, without major
problems, except for advi, which depends on camlimages, and for which i
need to make a complete overhaul and sever bugfixing session anyway.

Also, advi is native code or custom bytecode, so should not influence
the 3.07 migration in any way, but it would be nice to have a new
camlimage soonishly.

Friendly,

Sven Luther