Endorsing Emmanuel Arias's key 13796755BBC72BB8ABE2AEB5FA9DEC5DE11C63F1

Louis-Philippe Véronneau (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/eamanu/13796755BBC72BB8ABE2AEB5FA9DEC5DE11C63F1/endorsements/view/
--
https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/eamanu/13796755BBC72BB8ABE2AEB5FA9DEC5DE11C63F1/endorsements/view/