Re: Jonathan Bustillos: Declaration of intent

On 2019/08/05 23:13, jathan wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,

Fantastic!

I haven't spent any significant time working with Jathan on a project in
Debian before, but I first met him at DebConf12 where he introduced me
to the video team and he's always been super friendly and helpful, and
also taught me the term 'Tocayo'[1], it's a name that you call your
namesake. We're also planing to do some work together on some fediverse
implementations for Debian, other than that I can't give any formal
advocation based on past work we did together, but I'm enthusiastic to
see him become a DD so consider this some cheerleading.

-Jonathan

[1] https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tocayo

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage