Advocacy for Victor Seva

Hello,

I advocate Victor Seva to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Victor Seva is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

Hi,

I know Victor in person and work together with him in some projects. He's an excellent developer as well as Debian package maintainer. He knows current practices of Debian packaging and manages to solve any possibly outstanding issues. Victor is great at communicating, getting things done and I very much appreciate working with him.

I've sponsored several packages for Victor and he always did great work there. In my opinion Victor would be a valuable Debian Developer and should contribute as such, therefore I advoacte for Victor becoming a DD.

regards,
-mika-

Michael Prokop (via nm.debian.org)