Re: DM application of Andriy Grytsenko

I believe that Andriy Grytsenko has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer [1].

I am not a usual sponsor of Andriy`s packages. But I sponsored some of
them, carefully analyzing debdiffs and inspecting all files in
debian-folder. I am very satisfied with his work. There were only very
minor (mostly cosmetic) notes which could not cause the package
uploading delay.

List of packages, which I uploaded for Andriy:
- lxterminal_0.2.0-1
- lxmusic_0.4.6-2