Advocacy for Simon Kainz

Hello,

I advocate Simon Kainz to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Simon is a co-worker of mine since 7 years at Graz University of Technology.
We maintain a number of HPC clusters based on Debian as a day job, amongst other things.
Simon showed genuine interest in the workings of Debian,
and I tried to help him learn about it whereever I could / whenever he asked.
We have attended three debconfs together already.
These days, Simon is actively working on Duck, the Debian Url Checker,
and maintains two other packages, snowdrop and rtax.

He has good technical background and learns quick.

I am convinced it is time for him to apply for a full DD.

Mario Lang (via nm.debian.org)