Advocacy for Rodolfo García Peñas

Hello,

I advocate Rodolfo García Peñas to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I'd like to advocate Rodolfo because he'd make a great DD.

I've know him for many years from the HispaLinux LUG and he has always been a great guy, a pleasure to work and socialize with and an eager Debian evangelist.
I've met him in RL many times, and have cooperated with him on the keyboard on countless ocations.

More recently he became a DM and I advocated that step after sponsoring some of his uploads and so on. I think he has successfully performed this role.

I now fully advocate that he becomes a DD with full upload rights, because I vouch he will use them wisely and will be a good adition to the project.

Thanks!

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre (via nm.debian.org)