Re: DM application of Richard Hartmann

Hi,

Richard Hartmann wrote:
[...]
> Currently, I maintain the packages oneisenough, retty, and vcsh and I
> co-maintain zsh.

Besides real-life meetings at events like FOSDEM, I know Richard
primarily from the Debian Zsh Team (mailing list and IRC).

The Debian Zsh Team exists for about two years now. Since then I've
digged a lot in zsh legacy bug-reports. And quite often I stumbled
over bug triaging or helpful comments by Richard -- not only from
recent time but from at least the past 4 to 5 years, probably longer.
He's also active on zsh's upstream mailing lists and forwarded quite
some bug reports there.

His continuous and helpful activity in the BTS as well as his insight
in discussions on IRC and the upstream mailing lists convince me that
he's a competent addition to the project and that he has a real
interest on improving Debian in the long run. So I wholeheartedly
recommend him as DM.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin