AM report for Piotr Ożarowski <ozarow@gmail.com>

Report for new developer applicant Piotr Ożarowski <ozarow@gmail.com>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0xED75F599:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, Pawel Wiecek
   <coven@debian.org>

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xED75F599

Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
Receiving and checking key
pub   1024D/ED75F599 2005-08-14
      Key fingerprint = CB08 5E3F 5BC1 C2B1 B7A0  B663 074D 737E ED75 F599
uid                  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
sig!         EFC18770 2006-03-11  Pawel Wiecek <coven@vmh.net>
sig!3        ED75F599 2006-01-04  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
sig!3        ED75F599 2006-03-07  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
uid                  Piotr Ozarowski <ozarow@gmail.com>
sig!         EFC18770 2006-03-11  Pawel Wiecek <coven@vmh.net>
sig!3        ED75F599 2005-08-14  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
uid                  Piotr Ozarowski <piotrek@users.berlios.de>
sig!         EFC18770 2006-03-11  Pawel Wiecek <coven@vmh.net>
sig!3        ED75F599 2006-03-07  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
sig!3        ED75F599 2006-01-04  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
uid                  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <118040@student.pwr.wroc.pl>
sig!         EFC18770 2006-03-11  Pawel Wiecek <coven@vmh.net>
sig!3        ED75F599 2006-03-08  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
uid                  [jpeg image of size 3949]
sig!         EFC18770 2006-03-11  Pawel Wiecek <coven@vmh.net>
sig!3        ED75F599 2006-03-07  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>
sub   2048g/0E3039E8 2005-08-14
sig!         ED75F599 2005-08-14  Piotr O\xc5\xbcarowski <piotr@ozarowski.pl>

Key is ok
Check for key expire stuff
Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
I was born in 1982 and I'm from Poland.
In 2001 I have graduated from I Lyceum in Boleslawiec [2]
and now I'm studying at Wroclaw University of Technology [3] on faculty
of Electronics (actually it's nearly the end of my last year)

I'm using Debian since almost 3 years. After I joined griffith
project[4] (I'm one of upstream authors) and tried to package it,
I started to look at Debian from the developer's point of view.

I'm a Debian Python Modules Team member[5] and I'm mainly interested in
developing python related issues in Debian.

[2] http://lo.boleslawiec.pl/
[3] http://www.pwr.wroc.pl/en_main.xml
[4] http://griffith.vasconunes.net/
[5] http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/

   Google says:

Links to his homepage at http://www.ozarowski.pl, and to some activity on

Occasionally, it also links to a 18th-century nobleman of the same name on
Wikipedia -- probably not related ;-)

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Piotr has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Piotr maintains the source packages advancecomp, chardet, gaupol, griffith,
   jinja, paste, pastedeploy, pastescript, pastewebkit, pyenchant, pypar2 and
   python-routes. Most of these packages are in Debian, the others are
   available at dak.ganneff.de. They are also lintian-clean, and install
   properly. Of those packages that are in Debian, only advancecomp has one
   outstanding bug (a minor one about a possible improvement of the
   description, which is tagged wontfix).  The others have none.

   Piotr answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

4. Recommendation
   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: piotr
   Forward-Email: debian@ozarowski.pl

--
<Lo-lan-do> Home is where you have to was the dishes.
  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22