AM report for Moshe Zadka

Summary for Moshe Zadka <moshez@zadka.site.co.il>

Identity
--------

According to db.debian.org there is no developer in Israel yet;
thus, I accepted a signed photo ID.  Additionally, I put Moshe
in contact with Shaul Karl, an NM applicant who has already
been approved by his AM (waiting for DAM approval).

pub  1024D/46D01BD6 2001-01-18 Moshe Zadka <moshez@zadka.site.co.il>
sig        FD3C916B 2001-01-26  Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Moshe answered all my questions correctly, and showed a clear
understanding of Debian's philosophy and of free software.

Tasks & Skills

Moshe is writing an MUA framework called PMS
(http://pythonms.sourceforge.net).  He has packaged PMS for Debian.
The package is well done and lintian clean.

Recommendation

I recommend that Moshe be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com