AM report for Werner Heuser

Summary for Werner Heuser <wehe@snafu.de>

Identity
--------

Werner's GnuPG key is signed by Debian developer Wolfgang Borgert
<debacle@debian.org>.

Philosophy & Procedures
the Linux community providing vast amounts of information about
Linux on laptops.

Tasks & Skills

Werner wants to package programs for laptops and other mobile devices
and make Debian generally better suitable for laptops.  He has already
packaged "modelines" -- the package was lintian clean.

Recommendation

I recommend that Werner be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com