AM Report for Peter Palfrader

Report for new developer applicant:

    Peter Palfrader <ppalfrad@cosy.sbg.ac.at>

    I recommend that Peter is accepted as a developer.

2. Identification
-----------------

    Peter's GPG key is signed by two Debian developers,
    Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> and
    David Frey <dfrey@debian.org>.

    pub  1024D/94C09C7F 1999-11-10 Peter Palfrader
    sig        26CC7853 2000-07-03  Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>
    sig        6CE5FB54 2000-10-02  David Frey <dfrey@debian.org>

    Plus about a million other signatures :)

    Peter also provided me with a signed photograph of himself.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

Peter has a extremely thorough understanding of all the
core Debian documents (Social Contract, the Constitution
et al), and he made some important observations about
the SC, and clearly explained the reason why certain licenses
are  accepted in the DFSG.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Peter primarily wants to do packaging, and as evidence of
his skills has provided me with a long list of things
he has packged or is packaging. Some are in the archive
currently and very well packaged.

5. Debian Details
-----------------

Prefered Debian Logon: weasal
Prefered Forwarding Email: ppalfrad@cosy.sbg.ac.at

6. Special Comments

Peter has both a good sense of humour and has been
extemely patient with me as my world exploded around
me. Kudos.

--
Peter 'darkewolf' Crystal

Perth, Western Australia