Re: [feature request[ Merge SOUNDTOUCH_NO_CONFIG patch

Hi,

I guess the reason why this hasn't been applied in the Debian package yet is that upstream isn't too convinced about it:

"I just have a bit of a feeling that patching SoundTouch to ignore soundtouch_config.h isn't the best approach here"

https://codeberg.org/soundtouch/soundtouch/pulls/6#issuecomment-412989

 - Fabian