obs-studio FTBFS on all !amd64 !i386

Hi all,

I have a Feature Freeze Exception in Ubuntu Kinetic Kudu (Future 22.10, the beta of which is due one week from tomorrow) for obs-studio 28.0.1 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1990320), and the latest upload is building but only for amd64 and i386. This clearly means it's not ready for a sync to Ubuntu.

I realize you might not care about Ubuntu, but a lot of people do. Let me know if there's anything you need from me. I can run test builds from my PPA if needed.

Thanks,

Erich

--

Erich Eickmeyer