Status of lsp-plugins package

Hi Dennis,

I noticed that package lsp-plugins was not updated and had an RC bug of armhf
build failure, and applied Ubuntu's patch to fix it in the new team upload.

Meanwhile, I noticed that you prepared the new version in the git packaging
repository. While I would like to help with the packaging, I am not sure
whether the code currently in the packaging repository is ready. It would be
great if you can provide more hints on the packaging progress. If you need
package sponsorship that involves the NEW queue, please feel free to let me
know. Thanks for your package maintenance work!

Best,
Boyuan Yang